Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello World!

I just graduated with my Masters in Social Work from California State University, East Bay. Since I graduated I can no longer write for The Pioneer, the student newspaper of my Alma Mater. So I have decided to start my own blog.

I am going to put all my past Pioneer articles up here as well as other musings I have made in the past. I may even share papers I have written if I can. In addition, I am going to write new articles and share thoughts with you all. This is going to hopefully be an awesome way to express myself and continue my writing.

I hope to also engage my audience and get feedback about the important issues I choose to write about. I hope you enjoy my writing as well as being challenged and inspired by what I have to say.

--Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment